Monday, January 18, 2016

Andie: Weekend Casual

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing my favorite casual weekend look mainly focused around my New Balance sneakers. I received this pair as a Christmas gift and I've been wearing them a lot lately.  If you're looking to purchase a pair I would recommend buying a neutral color like grey or black so they can be styled a lot of ways. I paired mine with a simple grey off the shoulder top and white cropped skinny jeans. To add some detail I layered two of my favorite delicate necklaces. The small beaded one is from Etsy and you can find it Here! My bag is a Tory Burch York Buckle Tote in the color French Grey. This has been my favorite bag for awhile now and would definitely recommend it! 

Hope everyone has a great week! 
xoxo
-A 

Follow eandablog on Instagram: eandablog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.