Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Andie: Cozy January


I think I found my new favorite sweater to get me through the freezing winter. I purchased this cozy sweater at Nordstrom just in time for the unbearable low temperatures. I don't even have to wear a coat when I head out the door in the morning which I love! I've also been wearing my knee high black suede boots a lot lately. They have become a staple piece in my closet. They are easy to throw on with jeans and a sweater or dress up by pairing  with a dress or skirt. I've also recently gotten into wearing hats. They help me out a lot when I'm having a not so great hair day and looks super cute on. I got this one from my sister for Christmas and I'm excited to style it with different outfits throughout the winter season! 
Hope you all have a lovely rest of the week!
xoxo
-A 
Click to follow eandablog on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eandablog/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.