Thursday, January 21, 2016

Emma: Winter Blacks and Whites




I cannot begin to express how sick I am of this weather. This Monday however, I refused to let it stop me from wearing what I wanted! (I will admit though, after having bare legs for a single day I decided to wear sweaters for the entire rest of the week).





I've kind of been on a skirt rampage lately, and I must say, I'm loving it. There's just something about wearing a skirt that makes me feel so put-together. I recently purchased this one from J.Crew Factory, my new go-to store for skirts... they have so many fun prints and styles! I love the geometric simplicity of the skirt, so I decided to pair it with only black and denim.



I have had these gorgeous boots for ages but haven't worn them in forever! They are so classic with a whimsical twist. I was so glad to have pulled them out of the depths of my closet.


Outfit details:
Top: T.J. Maxx // similar, similar, similar
Skirt: J.Crew Factory // similar, similar, similar
Jacket: Anthropologie // actual (different wash), similar, similar
Boots: Anna Sui // similar, similar, similar
Ring: Tiffany & Co. // actual, similar, similar
Sunglasses: J.Crew Factory // actual, similar, similar

Shop this post:

1 comment:

  1. I love that outfit :-). Thanks for braving bare legs. TBH, you're blessed with such amazing pins, it's worth being stoical to keep them on show.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.