Sunday, January 3, 2016

Emma: First Snow Day



Apparently, all of this snow decided that it had to wait until after Christmas to show itself. Not that I'm bitter or anything... I guess you could say I'm feeling a little cold toward this weather... (insert courteous giggles at my stupid puns)





I'm honestly not the biggest fan of snow, but it's nice to have a sign that winter still exists in Kansas City!





Considering I was able to wear shorts the week of Christmas (not kidding), it was nice to break out some of my cold weather garb. This jacket was a steal at T.J. Maxx, and I wear it all the time. I'm glad I chose navy instead of black; it coordinates better with most of my outfits and looks great with dark jeans. 


I'm just a littttttle bit obsessed with this bag. Okay, more than a little. A lot. I received this tote for Christmas and have used it every day since. It's one of the most classic pieces I have ever had, and I know that I'll have it for years and years to come. The monogram adds a sweet, personal touch—⎼I love carrying this beautiful bag!



I pulled out my Frye Melissa Button boots for today! They're such high-quality that I have no problem wearing them in the snow. Definitely worth the investment! (Also, did I just get lucky with how seamlessly they coordinate with the leather on my bag?)

Outfit details:
Jacket: T.J.Maxx // similar, similar, similar
Jeans: J.Crew // actual, similar, similar
Boots: Frye // actual, similar, similar
Bag: Mark & Graham; this bag is sold out unfortunately! The following links are the two other prints of the same bag and some bags that are kinda-sorta similar // similar, similar, similar, similar

Shop this post: 

This is my first post of a brand new year... boy does time fly!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.