Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Emma: Denim Jacket



Christmas is over, and I'm ready for the cold weather to be gone. Though I love curling up in a cozy sweater from time to time, I prefer wearing lighter, fresher outfits, much like this one.




I brought out my Tory Burch cheetah espadrilles that I haven't worn in who-knows-how-long and I love how they add a fun print to this otherwise simple outfit. My feet were freezing during this shoot, but beauty is pain, right?



I have been on the hunt for the perfect denim jacket and I finally found it! This one is from Anthropologie and is the ideal length, color, and fit for my style.


I wore a classic red nail to stand out against my pale top and pants. I also wore my Tiffany ring, a classic piece that has barely left my finger since I got it!


It's hard to tell from the photograph, but these lenses are tinted blue. I already have a somewhat similar pair, but I knew I had to have these!




Outfit details:
Top: T.J. Maxx // similar, similar, similar 
Jacket: Anthropologie // actual (different wash), similar, similar
Jeans: J.Crew // actual, similar, similar
Shoes: Tory Burch // actual, similar, similar, similar
Ring: Tiffany and Co. // actual, similar
Sunnies: Cole Haan // similar, similar, similar

Shop this post:
Have a great rest of your week and weekend!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.