Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Andie: Blue Winter

This winter's weather has been extremely surprising and ever changing. I never know when I'm going to wake up to a light snow or a warm day that feels like Spring. My usual attire for both cold and warm days include a good pair of jeans.
 At the moment my favorite pair are these ripped Blank NYC brand jeans from Nordstrom. Blank NYC is one of my favorite jean brands at the moment. They are good quality and won't break the bank like some other high end brands.
Whenever I go shopping I always have to check out the shoes. I will admit that I have a minor shoe obsession. During the winter I always keep an eye out for a couple good pairs of booties that I can wear with a lot of my clothes.
My latest shoe purchase are these grey wedged booties from 14th and Union. The size of the wedge is perfect if you want to add some height but don't want to be uncomfortable walking around all day.  

 Hope you all have a lovely rest of your week!
xoxo
-A 

Find us on Instagram: eandablog 

Where to Buy:
Top: Tjmaxx/similar
Jeans:Nordstrom/exact  
Booties:Nordstrom Rack/exact  
Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs/similar   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.