Thursday, February 11, 2016

Andie: Shades of Gray

This winter gray has been my go-to neutral color. I bought this shift dress from Asos awhile back and it's just been hanging in my closet. I find that if I don't wear some of my new clothes right after I purchase them I always forgot that I bought them! The other day I cleaned out my closet and found this dress hiding in the back. I forgot how much I loved it when I first bought it. 
My shoes are gray booties from Nordstrom Rack. The color makes them easy to pair with almost anything. I love to wear them with dresses on warmer days and skinny jeans when it's colder out. 
I've been wearing my jean jacket a lot lately. The weather has been nice enough that I only need a light jacket. I usually just put on my jean jacket and head straight out the door. It's also easy to layer with when it's a little more chilly. 
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
xoxo
-A


Follow us on instagram: eandablog

Where to Buy: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.