Saturday, February 13, 2016

Andie: Skin Care Routine

When it comes to my skin care routine I like to keep it as simple as possible. I don't overload my skin with product after product, instead I use a couple of my favorite face products that work best with my skin. After spending a lot of time searching for products to make me feel and look my best I've finally found the perfect skin care routine for me! 
First Aid Beauty has a great line of skin care products. I've used their face cleanser (Find Here!) which I really enjoyed but my favorite is their Ultra Repair Cream. I use this every night after I finish washing my face. I noticed that my skin became softer and more hydrated after the first couple uses. 
The best skin care item I own has to be my Clarisonic. It really does work wonders! I use Mineral Fusion cleanser with the Clarisonic twice a day. I love this cleanser because it's all natural, vegan, and smells amazing! You can find it online (Here) or at Wholefoods market. 
I use the Purity facial mask by Philosophy about three times a week. I really enjoy trying out different types of mask used for different skin types. This mask gives my skin a deep-clean and helps brighten and keep it clear. 
 
Hope you enjoyed! 
xoxo
-Andie 

Where to Buy: 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful!! this is really one of the most beneficial blogs I’ve ever browsed on this subject. I am very glad to read such a great blog and thank you for sharing this good info with us. John

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.