Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Emma: Winter Stripes




The weather is finally warming up, and I'm happy as can be. Today, it reached a whopping 55 degrees! (blazing hot, right?) Anyway, I'm loving that I was able to wear just a light denim jacket over a tank and not be cold. 




If you haven't been able to tell, I have been wearing this jacket on repeat! I love that it goes with absolutely everything. 




I've had this J.Crew rose pin for a few years, but could never figure out how to wear it⎯I finally have! I absolutely love how it looks with this jacket; the colors coordinate perfectly, and it adds such a nice flair. 




I added my brown saddle bag and Tiffany ring as additional accessories. I decided to keep it simple, as to not distract from my beautiful rose pin!




Outfit details:
Top: J.Crew Factory // similar, similar, similar
Jacket: Anthropologie // actual, actual (lighter wash), similar
Pants: J.Crew // actual, similar, similar
Bag: Sole Society // similar, similar, similar
Shoes: J.Crew // similar, similar
Pin: J.Crew // similarsimilar, similar
Ring: Tiffany & Co. // actual, similar, similar

Shop this post:
Have a good week! Thanks for reading.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.