Thursday, February 25, 2016

Andie: Bold Print

As the weather starts to warm up I like to transition more spring clothing into my outfits. This black printed top is a perfect pattern that can be worn in the winter and spring. I bought this top awhile back from Jcrew so you can no longer buy it but Jcrew has some new spring tops that I really like! 


I really like to wear simple jewelry when I wear bold prints. I love this turquoise bracelet that I bought in St Thomas this winter. Every time I wear it I'm reminded of how many amazing memories were made on that trip. 
These white jeans from Nordstrom Rack have been my favs recently and they're under $30!!!(Find Here) When I look to buy jeans I always want to make sure they are as comfortable as possible. Some of my favorite brands are: Joe's Jeans, Paige Denim, and Zara jeans. 
Hope you enjoy!
xoxo
-A


Where to buy: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.