Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Emma: Sights of Spring



Spring is just around the corner, and it's getting nicer out every day! I took advantage of the weather and wore a skirt; today was the first time in awhile that I've been able to do that without freezing my legs off.


 I really like this simple color scheme. Navy and white stripes are my absolute favorite pattern, and I'm glad that they pair well with most other colors. 



Styling tip: When wearing a high-waisted skirt, it's always flattering to accentuate your waist with a belt. In this outfit especially, I would have lost my figure underneath my jacket had I not added the belt! Opt for a thin belt instead of thick for subtlety.


My sunglasses are from Cole Haan. The frames are very thin, making them comfortable to wear all day!





Outfit details:
Top: J.Crew // similar, similar, similar
Jacket: Anthropologie // actual, similar, similar, similar
Skirt: J.Crew // similar, similar, similar
Belt: J.Crew // similar, similar
Shoes: J.Crew // similarsimilar, similar
Ring: Tiffany & Co. // actual, similar
Sunglasses: Cole Haan // similar, similar, similar

Shop this post:

Thanks for reading!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.