Sunday, June 21, 2015

Andie: All Navy

All Navy 
Today I was in the mood for some good old navy. It has been raining a lot lately and I've felt like wearing darker colors to corrospond with the weather( sad face). I love this simple yet striking pattern on this shirt. I decided to pair it with some loose fitting shorts from J.crew. 
Enjoy! 

These are my go to bracelets that I wear all the time! They are simple and easy to throw on and walk out the door. 

I didn't realize before I starting taking photos that my earrings and shoes were matching! What can I say...I'm a little obsessed with Tory Burch. 


And here's a nice picture of my crazy dog being calm for once in her life. I knew I had to have her on the blog eventually! 
Hope everyone had an amazing weekend!
Xoxo 
-A  

Where to Buy: 
Shirt: J.crew 
Shorts: J.crew 
Shoes: Nordstrom/Tory Burch 
Earrings: Tory Burch 
Bracelets: Cartier replica, Kendra Scott 


Overblown floral tee • J.Crew • $34.99
Tory Burch Small T-Logo Stud Earrings, Golden • Tory Burch • $68
Tory Burch Tory Burch Miller Patent Logo Thong Sandal, Sand • Tory Burch • $195
Factory 3" boardwalk pull-on short • J.Crew Factory • $39.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.