Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Emma: Marvelous Magenta

Marvelous Magenta


With on and off showers all day, this was a difficult post to make! I stuck to it however and waited until all of the rain had (finally) cleared!


This magenta top in my closet caught my eye today. The gorgeous color is bold and exciting. It just screams summer to me!



With a statement on top, I decided to keep the rest of my ensemble simple. I opted to wear my white jeans because they go with everything, and balance out the pop of color on top!



I am in love with these earrings! I received them in my most recent Rocksbox and couldn't wait to style them. They are a simple statement in a color scheme that can coordinate with so many other colors.




As for my arm-party, I kept it simple today. I decided to coordinate my bracelet with my earrings for a nice cohesive touch! And for my shoes, I threw on my simple gold sandals that go with absolutely everything!


Outfit details:
Top: Nordstrom (similar, similar)
Pants: J.Crew (similar, factory version)
Shoes: J.Crew Factory (actual)
Earrings: Perry Street via Rocksbox (similar, similar)
Bracelet: Nordstrom (similar, similar)
Watch: Nordstrom (similar, similar)

Shop this post:
Have a great week! I hope you enjoyed this post!

XOXO
E

instagram: @evaughtbot // @eandablog
tumblr: @classyinkansascity
pinterest: @evaughters
polyvore: @preppyinpinkem



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.