Thursday, August 20, 2015

Andie: Bright Red

Bright Red 










If you can't tell I've been loving this red top that a purchased from Zara awhile back. I wore it in my blog post, A Night Downtown. It is a great simple piece that you can style in many different ways. I also purchased my shoes from Zara, which I got for an amazing price on sale. I would recommend checking out Zara.com for amazing deals and super adorable and affordable  fashion. My jeans are J.crew toothpick jeans. They are by far the most comfortable jeans I own. My new favorite jewelry piece is the Kendra Scott ring I'm wearing that Emma gave me for my birthday. I wear it with almost everything! 
Hope you enjoy! 
xoxo
-A 
Find me on social media: 
instagram: eandablog/andieo25 
tumblr: aclassicelegance
pinterest: afashion2525 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.