Saturday, August 29, 2015

Emma: Printed Simplicity


I am absolutely ready for fall in nearly all categories—my attire included! This is what I wore to school on a beautiful Friday.



This outfit is perfect for a summer to fall transition. It's light and airy, but in shades that best suit colder weather.




 I am in love with this print! Lately, I've been wearing so many snakeskin-printed garments. It's trendy, but also chic. (Featuring the moment I realized my E necklace had been on backwards the entire day and the promptly fixed it...)


I got this necklace from a friend, and I'm obsessed. I've worn it almost every day since she gave it to me! It's so classic.

Outfit details:
Top: Paper Crane via T.J.Maxx (similar, similar, similar)
Pants: J.Crew (similar, similar, similar)
Necklace: Local Boutique (similar, similar, similar)
Sunnies: J.Crew Factory (actual, similar)
Shoes: J.Crew Factory (similar, similar, similar)

Shop this post:
Have a great weekend!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.