Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Emma: Casual Class

It's kinda crazy how your style can change day to day, right? Yesterday I went for an edgier look while today's look is more classic! That's what I love about style--you can mix n' match, experiment, whatever you like.



 Andie and I headed downtown again for some photos. We found this gorgeous wall detail and both loved it!


 I love how light this outfit is. In this hot August weather, it's important that I can stay cool without having to sacrifice fashion.






 Lately I've been using my Longchamp as a pool & beach bag, so it hasn't been of much function as a purse. I cleaned it out today however and I love it with this look.





All in all, this outfit just feels right to me. It highlights one of my strongest fashion points: simplicity. 

Outfit Details:
Top: J.Crew Factory (similar, similar, similar)
Shorts: J.Crew (similar, similar, similar)
Shoes: Old Navy (similar, similar, similar, similar)
Bag: Longchamp Paris (actual)
Sunnies: J.Crew Factory (actual, similar)

Shop this post:

Have a great week! Click here to see my latest post. See ya soon:)

E


instagram: @evaughtbot // @eandablog
tumblr: @classyinkansascity
pinterest: @evaughters
polyvore: @preppyinpinkem

2 comments:

  1. This is a great look, the shoes really make the outfit!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashlee! They're one of my absolute favorite pairs!

      Best,
      Emma

      Delete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.