Monday, August 3, 2015

Emma: Black & Blue


Andie and I headed downtown for this hot (but pretty!) day! Though I'm glad it isn't raining (throwback to every single day during the beginning of summer), I wish it'd cool down a bit. 


 I grabbed these sunnies on a whim at a fun shop in downtown Durham, North Carolina, and I'm so glad I did! They add a fun touch to this otherwise-simple outfit.



I decided to keep my outfit simple and practical as to correspond to the heat. This black chiffon top is yet another one of my most recent T.J. Maxx finds. It's so versatile and I look forward to styling it for every season!




 I wore my high-waisted denim shorts to give the look a fun edge. I have been wearing these shorts non-stop this summer—they're so easy to pair with anything.





I grabbed my Mini-MAC and was ready to go! I am obsessed with this bag... I may purchase another color sometime soon!




I stacked these two gold necklaces and it may just be my new favorite pairing. 

Outfit Details:
Top: Stella Luce via T.J. Maxx (similar, similarsimilar)
Shorts: Thrifted and frayed (similar, similar, similar)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (actual, similar, similar)
Sunnies: Boutique (similar, similar, similar)
Bar Necklace: Etsy (similar, similar)
Tag Necklace: Local Boutique (similar)
Shoes: J.Crew Factory (actual, similar)

Shop this post:

Is it really already Monday again? Check out my last blog post here and have a great week!


E

instagram: @evaughtbot // @eandablog
tumblr: @classyinkansascity
pinterest: @evaughters
polyvore: @preppyinpinkem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.