Sunday, August 23, 2015

Emma: Elegant Ivory


Hot summer days are ending and cooler fall is near! I decided to put one more all-white outfit together before Labor Day, though I don't really follow the "no white after Labor Day" rule—who came up with that anyway?




I haven't worn this ivory J.Crew keyhole top in awhile, yet I love it for its simplicity and charm.


I love how this outfit really makes the scenery pop!



I went for a braided hairstyle that I'm absolutely loving. It's simple, but shows that I at least put some effort into taming my frizzy hair!


My shoes are edgy and chic--a fantastic combo! Light In The Box sent me these and I love them. (Oh how I wish they were real Valentino though!)


My accessories are of course my Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC and my gorgeous gold monogram ring. I always forget about wearing this ring yet it remains one of my absolute favorites!

Outfit details:
Top: J.Crew // factory version, similar, similar
Pants: J.Crew // similar, similar, similar
Shoes: Light In The Box // similar, similar, similar
Ring: Etsy // similar, similar
Sunnies: J.Crew Factory // actual, similarsimilar
Bag (featured in last photo): Rebecca Minkoff // actual, similar

Shop this post: 
See you soon! Stay tuned for new posts!

E

instagram: @evaughtbot // @eandablog
tumblr: @classyinkansascity
pinterest: @evaughters
polyvore: @preppyinpinkem


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.