Sunday, August 9, 2015

Emma: Blue Hues


I guess I've been feeling blue lately with summer coming to a close... It's starting to reflect on my outfits!:) 



In all seriousness however, I really love layering blue hues. Blue is such a calming color and never feels overloaded, no matter how many shades.


This outfit was perfect for a cool evening in August!


I chose to layer these two necklaces--they're becoming my go-to's! I've worn them nearly everyday for the past week!







I chose to wear my Ray-Ban aviators with my hair in a top-knot. This hairstyle has been on repeat during this hot summer.


I got these shoes forever-ago but never wear them. I'm just now realizing how much I love them!

Outfit Details:
Top: T.J. Maxx (similar, similar)
Jeans: J.Crew (similar, similar, similar)
Bralette: Aerie (actual, similar, similar)
Shoes: Sam Edelman (actual, similar, similar)
Name necklace: Etsy (similar, similar)
Tag necklace: Local Boutique (similar)


Shop this post:


I hope the rest of your summer goes well!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.