Thursday, August 13, 2015

Andie: Simple Navy Dress


SIMPLE NAVY DRESS 












My new favorite place to take pictures is this amazing wall downtown. I love all the green and the old windows on this unique building. The backdrop really makes any outfit pop. The dress I'm wearing is a steal that I picked up at T.J.Maxx. It's a light weight material, perfect for those hot days in August. With such a simple dress I wanted to add a print with my shoes to make the outfit more interesting. I purchased these leopard print sandals from J.crew. For sunglasses I'm wearing my new Marc by Marc Jacobs sunnies from Nordstrom Rack. I've noticed they have an amazing selections of sunglasses there! Hope you enjoy!

xoxo
-A

Find me on social media: 
instagram: eandablog/andieo25
tumblr: aclassicelegance
pinterest:afashion2525

Where to buy: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.