Saturday, August 1, 2015

Andie: Closet Inspiration

Today's post is all about the closets. I've been looking through endless pictures of amazing closets on Pinterest to get some ideas for my own closet. This usually ends with me feeling terrible about the way my closet looks and being envious of the lucky people who have giant spectaculor closets...oh well you get what you get and you don't throw a fit right? I did get some ideas though that I can apply to my own closet. I decided to share my favorite closets I saw during my "research". Hope you enjoy!
xoxo

-A
 
I love classic white closets that are elegant and simple. I love how the focal point of this one are the shoes!

One of my favorite fashion bloggers is Pink Peonies. I have an obsession with her closet; especially her shoe collection!

I picked out a few pieces from online stores that I think would look amazing in a gorgeous closet! Check them out below. 

xoxo
-A 

Sources:Pinkpeonies, Laurenmessiah.com, culturescribe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.