Thursday, December 10, 2015

Andie: Styling Statement Earrings




When it comes to statement jewelry I tend to go through phases when I love statement pieces like earrings, necklaces, etc and then times when I want to wear something simple. In middle school there was a time when I was obsessed with giant cocktail rings.. don't ask. Even though I've moved passed that phase I still love styling outfits around a statement piece like these earrings that I purchased at Forever21( Find here). Even though their jewelry can sometimes look cheap and break easily they have some adorable items and if you search hard enough you can find great pieces for a super low price that won't break the second you take it home. These earrings remind me of something I would find on Baublebar but for a more affordable price. When it comes to styling statement jewlery I try to make my outfit as simple as possible. This black top is from TJMaxx, my jeans are ripped denim from Joe's Jeans and my shoes are Zara lace up flats. Mixing these nude flats with a simple black top brings more emphasis to the earrings. I've linked below a couple statement earrings that I love along with outfit details. 
Hope you enjoy!
xoxo
-A 
Find me on social media: 
Instagram: eandablog
Pinterest: afashion2525
Tumblr: aclassicelegance 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.