Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Emma: Printed Skirt


 I can think of numerous years when it's been below freezing and snowing this time of year in Kansas City. This year, not so much.





Two skirts in one week! I honestly think that's a first for me, but I just had to take advantage of this weather! I got this pleated flute skirt from J.Crew Factory and love it. Love, love, love. 
 

I'll be the first to admit that busy prints like this usually scare me. I never feel as if I can make them look good while staying true to my style. However, I'm so glad I went for this bold piece, and was able to style it with simple accents.






These shoes totally complete the look. They're edgy but still simple, and don't distract too much from my bold skirt. 




Outfit details:
Top: J.Crew // similar, similar, similar
Skirt: J.Crew Factory // similar, similar, similar
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack // actual, similar, similar
Belt: Standard Style Boutique // similar, similar, similar
Sunnies: J.Crew Factory // actual, similar
Earrings: Forever 21 // similar

Shop this post:

I can't wait for winter break; I'm ready for some TLC and relaxation!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.