Thursday, December 24, 2015

Andie: Holiday Plaid


One of my favorite trends this year are knee high boots. There are so many different ways to wear them and they keep your legs super warm which is a plus. I've been trying to hunt down the perfect pair that weren't too expensive but don't look cheap and wouldn't wear easily. I found this pair of black boots on Nordstrom.com which has a wide selection of knee high boots for various prices. I was a little skeptical when purchasing a pair because I had never tried them on before and did't know if they would look good on and fit right. I was happy to find out that they fit perfectly and are some of the most comfortable boots I have ever worn! Now I have my eye on some other colors. As for the rest of my outfit my turtleneck sweater and scarf are from J.crew and my jeans are by Hudson. This whole outfit just screams Christmas and I love it! 
Hope you all have a happy Christmas Eve! 
xoxo
-A 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.