Sunday, December 6, 2015

Emma: Fur Vest





Over the past few years, this vest has been one of my favorite and most durable pieces. I always look forward to wearing it every fall and winter!



I love using it to dress up a casual outfit, or to just add interest in general. It goes well with almost any color combination.



I wore a standard thin white sweater and simple distressed denim to keep focus on the vest! I usually pair this unique piece with simple, muted colors. 





As always, I love these booties. Their color is perfect for winter and is unique from the typical black or brown boot.

Outfit details:
Top: Forever 21 // similar, similar
Vest: Francesca's // similar, similar, similar
Jeans: J.Crew // similar, similar, similar
Shoes: Sole Society // actual, similar, similar
Sunnies: J.Crew Factory // similar, similar

Winter break is so close! Look forward to more winter posts as we settle into this new season!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.