Monday, December 28, 2015

Emma: Cold and Cozy Sunday




After all of the (delicious) gorging I've done for the past couple of days, there's a very slim chance I'll be wearing anything but leggings for at least a week.  I dressed über comfy and cozy for this cold Sunday.



If you follow my posts, you'll know that a lot of my outfits are fairly monochromatic. Sometimes I prefer to stick to one basic color to keep the scale of the outfit simple, or to give importance to a single detail.






Step aside, Sole Society! These New Balance sneakers are my new favorite shoes! I have had these for a week or so, and I'm absolutely in love. They're practical, comfy, and go with just about any casual outfit you could ever imagine. I am very pleased with the color I chose⎼they aren't too plain, but they aren't flashy either. 



Annnnnnd these pants... yet another obsession! They are the ebb to street pant by lululemon; I have a pair in grey and received this color, desert teal, for Christmas. They may be my favorite lululemon product to date! I can wear them for my spin classes, on-the-go, or even just to bed. If you're on the lookout for a new pair of leggings, definitely check these babies out.




Is it bad that I want to just curl up in this pullover with a movie and hot chocolate and call it a day? No? Okay. That's where you'll find me for the next week then...
In all seriousness though, I could rave about this sweatshirt from aerie. It's soft, has pockets, and has a cowl neck. What else does a teenage girl need in life?



I received this Tiffany & Co. ring for Christmas and adore it. I love any piece of jewelry that is simple, elegant, and wearable all the time⎼this ring is all three! I'm so glad to have a new staple in my jewelry collection.


Outfit details:
Pullover: aerie // actual, similar, similar
Coat: T.J.Maxx // similar, similar, similar
Leggings: lululemon // actual, similar, similar
Shoes: New Balance // similar, similar, similar
Ring: Tiffany & Co. // actual, similar, similar

Shop this post:
As I'm finishing up this post, it's SNOWING! I hope that wherever you are, you're having a relaxing, SNOW-FILLED day!

E




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.