Monday, December 7, 2015

Andie: Winter Warms


I can't express how excited I am for the holidays. This year has flown by faster than I could ever imagine. It seems like it was only yesterday that I was tanning at the pool and trying to stay cool. Now it's the opposite. I have to bundle up every morning to head out the door to my car. Even though it is getting chilly outside the weather doesn't stop me from shopping for new clothes to wear for the holidays. I've recently been loving wraps/shawls. I got this Michael Kors black, white, and grey shawl awhile back and I love it! It's comfy and easy to wear with a lot of different outfits. I've also been loving puff ball hats. TjMaxx has a great variety of inexpensive adorable hats. I would also recommend checking out places like GAP and Old Navy. My shoes are Joie black snake skin sneakers which I've been wearing a lot lately. The black sweater I have on is from Target's brand Gilligan and O'malley. It is one of the most comfortable tops I have ever owned and is the perfect black staple sweater. Hope you all have an amazing week and stay merry..and warm! 
xoxo
-A 
Find me on social media: 
Instagram: eandablog 
Pinterest: afashion2525 
Tumblr: aclassicelegance 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.