Sunday, June 28, 2015

Emma: Summer in a Sun Hat


Did the sun actually peek out today? 
For once in what seems like a millennium, it did!



Luckily, I very recently bought this wide brim sun hat to accommodate the weather that I have been hoping and hoping for.



I'm not typically the type to be able to pull off a hat. However, this classic one caught my eye, and I just had to go for it! Plus, once you buy a sun hat, the sun is bound to come out eventually, right?



I paired this sheer black top with my white denim for a simplistic look overall. I usually don't like white and black together, but I am absolutely loving this combo!






These. Shoes. 
Tory has outdone herself once again! (Not that I'm surprised.) I'm in love with the color scheme and how they can add a pop of color to virtually any outfit.



Who doesn't love a gorgeous red mani? Especially when it coordinates with your shoes? I'm so glad I decided to go with this fun, vibrant red on my nails. To balance it out, I kept my jewelry simple and wore two of my favorite gold rings.


My hair has become one of my favorite accessories. Recently, I've started to loosely curl it and I'm obsessed!


Outfit Details:
Top: TJ Maxx (similar)
Denim: J.Crew (actual, factory version)
Shoes: Tory Burch (mine are sold out but similar here!)
Hat: Forever 21 (similar)
Thick ring: J.Crew (similar, similar)
Bow ring: Kate Spade (similar)
Sunnies: J.Crew Factory (actual)

Shop this post:

See you soon!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.