Friday, July 31, 2015

Emma: Summer Flow



 Summer heat + long pants = terrible idea? Usually, this would be true. However, I decided to put these flowy pants to the test to see if that was always the case! (pssst... the answer is no!)




These printed pants are the perfect summer staple. The print is adorable, and they're airy enough that you won't drown in the crazy heat. 



I purchased these at T.J. Maxx for only $20! I was completely drawn-in by the unique print and soft fabric. They're perfect for any summer evening.



I chose gold-toned jewelry for this outfit to complement the purple in the pants. I kept it fairly simple with my go-to thick gold ring, mini cuff, and gold bar name necklace.



Outfit details:
Top: T.J. Maxx (similar, similar)
Pants: T.J. Maxx (similar, similar)
Shoes: Old Navy (similar, similar, similar)
Ring: J.Crew (similar, similar)
Bracelet: J.Crew (similar)
Necklace: Etsy (similar, similar)

Shop this post:
Thanks for reading! 

E


instagram: @evaughtbot // @eandablog
tumblr: @classyinkansascity
pinterest: @evaughters
polyvore: @preppyinpinkem





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.