Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Andie: Tennis Chic

Tennis Chic 
Tennis is one of my favorite activities and sports. I love going out and playing for fun. One of my favorite things about tennis are the outfits that you can wear. I love shopping for tennis clothing and styling different pieces! 

I love pairing a patterned skirt with a plain top. The options are endless when it comes to tennis skirt patterns. There are so many adorable prints that you can buy it's hard not to want all of them!

If you can't tell I brought a lot of monogrammed pieces with me to play. I didn't even realize how many I had!

I like to personalize my water bottles so it's easy to recognize and makes it super adorable!

So get out there and be active! 
Xoxo 
-A 

Where to buy: 
Top: Tjmaxx
Skirt: Nordstrom 
Shoes: Nike 
Headband: Lululemon 
Necklace: Etsy 
Tennis Racquet: Wilson 

Camelbak eddy 20-oz. insulated water bottle • $18.99
Nike Women's Free 5.0 Running Sneakers from Finish Line • Nike • $99.99
Ready Or Not Headband • Lululemon • $22
Rally Up Tank • Athleta • $39
Nike Victory Printed Skirt • Nike • $60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.