Sunday, July 12, 2015

Emma: Sandy Feet

These past two weeks have flown by. It seems like just yesterday I hopped off the plane at LAX! (Dream and cardigan both included.) I decided to coordinate one last blog post on my last night of the trip! Enjoy!



I chose to wear this oatmeal sweater this evening not only because it goes with everything, but also because of its versatility! You can never go wrong with the color oatmeal.


I have been loving these shorts this trip! They are high-waisted and a bit edgy with frayed legs! (Not to mention... I made them myself!)




Overall, I love how simple and beachy this outfit is. It's a go-to outfit for any casual occasion!



Outfit Details:
Sweater: Forever 21 (similar, similar)
Shorts: Thrifted and made (similar, similar)
Ring: J.Crew (similar, similar)
Sunnies: J.Crew Factory (actual)

Shop this post:


I'm currently at camp so I won't be able to post regularly, but I'll see ya soon!

XOXO

E


instagram: @evaughtbot // @eandablog
tumblr: @classyinkansascity
pinterest: @evaughters
polyvore: @preppyinpinkem


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.