Monday, June 22, 2015

Andie: Bright in Blue

Bright In Blue 
So the past couple of days have been extremely hot and unbearable so when Sunday came and the weather cooled I could finally style this adorable top from Nordstrom with jeans without dying of heat stroke. I love the bright blue color. It can be styled casual or dressed up. Perfect for any summer day! 
My go-to sunglasses are my mirrored blue Rayban aviators. I love purchasing unique sunnies that add a different element to any outfit. I thought these went perfect with this color top. 
Simple detail is my favorite on shirts. This keyhole cut out is adorable and makes this top more interesting. 
Emma and I both got these gorgeous earrings this month in our Rocksbox. They add just a little sparkle to this simple look and I love it. 


Hope everyone had an amazing weekend! 
Xoxo 
-A 
Pleated Keyhole Shell • Ann Taylor • similar 
Jack Rogers Hamptons Whipstitch Thong Sandal, Platinum • Jack Rogers • 
Ray-Ban Original Aviator Sunglasses • Ray-Ban • 
Paige Denim 'Hoxton' High Rise Ultra Skinny Jeans (Franklin) • Paige Denim •

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.