Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Andie: Tassel Madness

During the summer I want to wear easy, light, and don't forgot fashionable pieces. The other day I dragged my sister to Forever 21 with me to see if they had anything that I would like. I must say....they have really stepped up their game. I found this adorable white romper. I was drawn to it because I love tassels. It's super comfy and light weight for the hot summer days ahead. I will definitely be wearing it a lot this summer! 

With a simple look I like adding a pop of color with accessories. I'm obsessed with this stone pendant from Rocksbox. 


I can't get enough of my Tory Burch Miller sandals. They go with everything! 








I love the tassel detail in this romper.It makes the back more interesting. 


Where to buy: 
Romper: Forever 21
Shoes: Tory Burch 
Necklace: Rocksbox (similar below) 
Bracelets: Nordstrom Rack ( similar below)

XOXO
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.