Thursday, June 4, 2015

Andie: Beach/Pool Bag Must-Haves

It's that time of year when you spend hours soaking up the sun outside. Whether you live by the beach, or like me (in the middle of the country) you want to fill your beach/pool bag with items that will get you through these long summer days.

  Here are some of my favorite beach bags





Sunglasses are a must when laying out at the pool or beach. Having the perfect pair makes for an amazing day lounging in the sun. 



I have a slight obsession with cute beach towels. When I walk into the summer section of a store they are the first thing I go to. I love how many options there are and the patterns and prints are endless! 


Staying hydrated is important. I always bring a water bottle when I'm doing anything outside. Here are some cute water bottles that will make you want to drink more water! 


I never use to buy or even think about swimsuit cover ups. I would usually just throw on some shorts and a shirt and head to the pool. Lately I've been looking for cover ups that are easy to throw on just like shorts and a shirt but add more personal style to my look. 

Thanks for reading! 
Xoxo
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.