Saturday, June 6, 2015

Andie: White-Out // Collab with Traveling Posh

White-Out/Collab with Traveling Posh
I love simple outfits that include beautiful detail that add something special. That's why I've been loving this white top from J.Crew. White is a great color for the summertime and I enjoy styling it with many different outfits. Check out Traveling Posh and her blog post about how she styles white. Also make sure to enter our give-away! 


The detail on this top is beautiful. I love how simple the flowers are.
I get so many compliments on these earrings. I think they are one of the most unique pieces of jewelry I have ever owned. They are elegant and can be worn with a casual look or with something more fancy. 
My platinum Jack Rogers go with everything and that's why I'm obsessed with them! I would definitely recommend this color if you are thinking about purchasing a pair. 



Where to Buy:
Top: J.crew
Jeans: J.crew
Shoes: Jack Rogers
Earrings: Etsy
Bracelet: Kendra Scott 


Make sure to check out Traveling Posh and enter our giveaway!
xoxo
-A 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.