Thursday, June 11, 2015

Emma: Flutter Sleeves

 Flutter Sleeves
Alrighty, Kansas. You give us showers for over a week and then decide to completely blast the heat? Not cool. Thankfully, I have all of my summer garb ready to wear! 


This top is the perfect antidote to a hot summer's day. I decided to pair it with chinos, which I haven't had the opportunity to wear in forever!

Fun fact: blending in with the scenery does not make for the best outfit pictures:) I love these two colors together however--they're both summery and earthy!

This top is one of my absolute favorites. It has such a simple yet sophisticated design!


My arm-party is pretty wild today! I chose four different gold-based bracelets that coordinate with the colors of my outfit to create the perfect stack.

 I wore my two absolute favorite rings. I wear these nearly every day now!


I decided to stick with the gold tones from my jewelry and chose to wear these sandals! I'm obsessed with these. They are such a classic style and go with everything!

Outfit Details:
Top: Anthropologie (similar)
Shorts: J.Crew (actual, factory)
Sunnies: J.Crew Factory (actual)
Shoes: J.Crew Factory (actual)
Thick gold ring: J.Crew (similar, similar)
Thin gold ring: Melinda Maria (actual)
Top bracelet: Sophie Harper Jewelry (similar)
Second bracelet: Etsy (actual)
Third bracelet: J.Crew (similar)
Fourth bracelet: Nordstrom (similar)

Shop this post:
Have a great weekend!

XOXO
E

instagram: @evaughtbot // @eandablog
tumblr: @classyinkansascity
pinterest: @evaughters
polyvore: @preppyinpinkem



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.