Saturday, June 20, 2015

Emma: Grey Days

Grey Days 


With all of this cloudy, rainy weather, I am quickly counting down the days until I vacation in sunny California!


We may not have sunshine, but one thing's certain: it is HOT outside. I haven't worn these shorts yet this summer, so I decided to style them today. The weather agreed.


This necklace is another Rocksbox piece... I can't get enough! It's a little edgier than my usual style, but I love how unique it is. The layered look is totally in right now, and this necklace provides that look all in one piece!


My arm-party is subtle, but still coordinates with the overall look.


I absolutely love this heather grey shirt I picked up yesterday while doing some quick shopping! It's super comfy and is super cute. Plus, it exhibits my love for travel without me having to say a word!;)




Outfit details:
Top: T.J.Maxx (similarsimilar, similar)
Shorts: J.Crew Factory (actual)
Shoes: J.Crew Factory (actual, similar, similar)
Necklace: House of Harlow (actual)
Bracelet: Etsy (actual, similar)
Watch: Nordstrom (similar)

Shop this post:
May your week be filled with sunny days:)

XOXO

E

instagram: @evaughtbot // @eandablog
tumblr: @classyinkansascity
pinterest: @evaughters
polyvore: @preppyinpinkem


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.