Friday, June 5, 2015

Emma: Friday Four

FRIDAY FOUR
four favorites // every friday

1. Leather Flip Flops
    I love how versatile this flip flop style is. I can wear them with a lazy-day outfit, or with a more put-together ensemble. Mine have tan soles with tortoise straps (from Gap) and they go with everything! Plus, you can find a cheap pair almost anywhere, but if you're looking for a longer-lasting pair, you won't have to search hard either! Here are a few pairs (of varying price ranges) that I'm loving:


2. Taupe
   Ever since I realized how the word 'taupe' is actually pronounced (seriously, I had no idea how to say it and therefore refrained from doing so), it's been one of my favorite colors. I just got my nails painted in this shade and it's making me value this great color! Here are some summery items in this color that I adore:

3. Rocksbox
   I have yet to find a blogger who hasn't raved about Rocksbox! This amazing subscription gives you access to three gorgeous jewelry pieces in each box for only $19 monthly. I've gotten baubles from Kendra Scott, Melinda Maria, Gorjana, and more amazing designers! Check out their website here--you won't be disappointed!


4. Fully Raw Kristina
   Kristina is a co-op owner/youtube personality who lives a fully raw lifestyle. Because of my undying love of ice cream, cake, cookies, etc. (trust me... the list goes on), I personally will never be able to truly go fully raw. However, this gal inspires me each and every day to make healthier choices and to treat my body how it deserves to be treated! A fully raw diet is a diet that is based solely off of plant products in their unheated/unprocessed state, including vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds, excluding anything processed and/or chemically treated. Kristina's blog, recipes, instagram, and snapchat help me to stay motivated to fuel and nourish my body with tons of yummy fruits and veggies. Check her out here, and follow her on instagram (and other social media sites), @fullyrawkristina! (Also, sign-up for her Love My Body Challenge and take the two week journey with me eating fully raw!)

XOXO
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.