Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Emma: Indigo & White


My hair is finally long enough for a top-knot again! That calls for a celebratory blog post!


I decided to keep my outfit simple and chic today. Despite the humid weather, I threw on my long sleeve J.Crew chambray shirt and jacquard flounce skirt. I went with simple taupe wedges to complete the look!


I love the retro vibe that this look gives off, while still being modern! It's such a classic ensemble that will never go out of style.



These earrings complete the look! They are so beautiful and add just the right amount of spunk to this otherwise-simple outfit. I love experimenting with fun statements!



Outfit details:
Top: J.Crew (actual, factory version)
Skirt: J.Crew (factory version
Shoes: J.Crew (actual, similar)
Earrings: J.Crew Factory (similar)
Sunnies: J.Crew Factory (actual)

Shop this post:

Have a great week and check out our latest posts! 

E


instagram: @evaughtbot // @eandablog
tumblr: @classyinkansascity
pinterest: @evaughters
polyvore: @preppyinpinkem


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.