Saturday, July 25, 2015

Andie: A Night Downtown

A Night Downtown










I must admit..I have a thing for colored walls. I drag my sister around on adventures with me to find the pefect wall for a blog post. We usually end up downtown because that's where I find the most unique and interesting backdrops for an outfit shoot.  Trying to find the walls is the hard part. It usually starts by my sister driving and me yelling when I see a good wall or backdrop. From there the car takes a sharp turn and we head back to the site of the colorful wall to take pictures. My outfit for this HOT Friday night is a skirt that I purchased from Nordstrom awhile back. I never pulled it out of my closet until now and I realise how much I love it. I paired it with a deep v-neck top from Zara. My shoes are little white tennis shoes from Target. My necklace is from Etsy ( search minimalist designs).
Hope you enjoy!
xoxo
-Andie 


Where to Buy: 

2 comments:

  1. I love your top! Such a cute outfit!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.