Sunday, July 5, 2015

Andie: The Fourth of July

The Fourth of July 
Hope everyone had an amazing Fourth of July! I started out this beautiful Saturday with a neighborhood parade and party. I wanted to wear something comfortable and simple so I threw on this little white dress. 
Enjoy! 

I purchased this super adorable dress from Zara. I love picking up simple pieces from their website. Their items are not very expensive but are good quality which is what I look for in clothing pieces. 
The lace detail at the bottom gives the dress a nice elegant touch. 

I found these Rebecca Minkoff sandals for an amazing deal at Nordstrom Rack. I love how unique they are. I haven't seen a pair of shoes like these anywhere else! 

Obviously I had to go with the red gel nails for this time of year. Love how they stay on for weeks after you get them done! 

The neckline of this dress is perfect. This dress is just right for a hot day in July. 

Thanks for visting eandablog! 

Xoxo
-A 

Where to Buy: 
Dress: Zara 
Shoes: Rebecca Minkoff 
Earrings: Kate Spade 
Ring: Tiffany and Co. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.