Sunday, July 19, 2015

Andie: Sunday Brunch

Sunday Brunch








My sister and I decided to head downtown to my favorite brunch spot Cafe Gratitude. After going vegan I'm always looking for new great spots to eat and fell in love with Cafe Gratitude. The atmosphere is so inviting and the food is amazing. My goal is to try everything on the menu! After brunch we drove around downtown and found this bright wall and of course I had to make it my background for pictures. My top and shorts are from J.crew and my bag is Longchamp. I love how the pop of red in the bag brings out the red in the top. I decided to throw on my converse to make the outfit more casual.

Hope you all had an amazing weekend!
xoxo
-A
also make sure to go and follow us on instagram! @eandablog

Where to buy:

Kendra Scott Elton Druzy-Tip Bracelet • Kendra Scott 
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Canvas Sneakers • Converse 
Factory 5" boardwalk pull-on short • J.Crew Factory • 
Longchamp Le Pliage Medium Shoulder Tote Bag, Poppy • Longchamp

4 comments:

  1. Super cute casual outfit!
    Please check out my new outfit post on http://mc2squared.blogspot.com
    xMC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top! Such a cute top!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.