Thursday, July 23, 2015

Andie: Summer Gingham

Summer Gingham



My friends and I planned a summer morning brunch to Heirloom Cafe and Hearth in KC. It was the most adorable cafe I've ever been to. It's always exciting to find cute new places in town to check out. I brought my camera to take pictures and once we got there I realized that I forgot my camera card.. major fail. I still wanted pictures of my outfit for the day so once I got home I took some. I got this gingham shirt out of my mom's closet! I love how comfortable it feels and the light weight material makes it perfect for cooler summer days. My jeans are Joe's jeans recently purchased from Nordstrom. My hat is from H&M. I'm wearing my favorite summer sandals, Tory Burch Miller sandals. Hope you enjoy! 

xoxo
 -A           
Where to Buy 

1 comment:

  1. Cute shirt!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.