Monday, July 13, 2015

Andie: Lake Life

Lake Life 

Every year my family heads down to the lake for a fun filled weekend. We go out on the lake for our typical boat ride. I always justify buying a new swimsuit even though we are only there for three days...(oh well). I'm obsessed with this swimsuit that I picked up from Aerie. I've gotten so many compliments on it. I actually got an amazing deal on it which is a plus! I recommend checking out Aerie because they have so many other great suits that are great deals. 

My typical Tory Burch sandals that I bring everywhere. They're easy to slip on and run out the door. If you're looking to purchase these I would go with this tan color because it goes with every outfit!
I love this white lace top that I found at Urban Outfitters. It's a perfect swimsuit cover-up. 
This hand bracelet chain is from my Rocksbox for July. It adds such a unique touch to any outfit. 

I got this bag from Lilly Pulitzer a long time ago. It is suppose to be a cooler I think..but I use it for a pool bag and it works perfectly. It's water proof so you don't have to worry about it getting wet. 


Hope everyone has a great week! 
xoxo
-A 

Where to buy: 
Top: Urban Outfitters 
Shorts: Topshop 
Shoes: Tory Burch 
Bracelet: Rocksbox 
Swimsuit: Aerie 
Bag: Lilly Pulitzer 
Sunglasses: Rayban 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.