Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Emma: Sun, Sand, and Sea


There's no doubt in my mind that I belong by the sea. The beauty of it all and the endless motion calms me to no end. I want to incorporate this into our blog—and that's why I decided to do this blog post!



I purchased this romper for my trip, and I'm now realizing just how beachy it is. I love not only the color scheme and delicate design, but also that it's flowy and super comfortable!



The tassels on the back add even more delicate detail.


I chose to wear my simple gold sandals. They're easy to slip on and off, and the gold tone perfectly coordinates with the teal and white of my romper!



Sticking with gold tones, I grabbed my gold RayBan aviators. They are such good quality and are super cute as well!


My two week trip is already half over but I feel like I've only been here a few days! I wish I could stay forever.

Outfit Details:
Romper: Forever 21 (actual, similar, similar)
Shoes: J.Crew Factory (actual, similar, similar, similar)
Sunnies: RayBan (actual, similar, similar)

Shop this post:
E





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.