Friday, July 3, 2015

Emma: Friday Four

FRIDAY FOUR
four favorites // every friday

1. Metallic Sandals
I could honestly write an entire blog post about this trend. I am just so obsessed! I've compiled pairs at all different price points. If your style is anything like mine, you'll probably find a pair (or two... or three...) that you like!

2. Drop Earrings
Ever since I got the cutest pair of earrings in my Rocksbox (see the post featuring them here!), I've been loving drop-style earrings! Here are a few pairs that I'm eyeing:

3. Rose Gold
Though I'm personally lacking in the rose gold jewelry department, that doesn't make it any less adorable to me! Here are some pieces highlighting this trend that I absolutely love!
4. Swing Dresses
With a hot and humid KC climate, this summer is all about staying cute while staying cool! I love swing dresses because they are not only comfortable and cute, but they're also easy to stay cool in on unbearable hot days. Literally every store has versions of this classic style staple!
Happy Friday! See ya soon!

XOXO
E

instagram: @evaughtbot // @eandablog
tumblr: @classyinkansascity
pinterest: @evaughters
polyvore: @preppyinpinkem


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.