Thursday, July 30, 2015

Emma: Lunch Date

Excuse my long hiatus--I have been on vacation and at camp for the past 5 weeks and have had to take a break from blogging. I am so excited to be back in blogger mode however! I went out for lunch this afternoon with a friend and had her snap a few photos! (Thanks SJ!)



This stunning red top is from T.J. Maxx. It was a total steal and I fell in love at first glance!



 I love how these three colors complement each other. 


This bar necklace was a Christmas gift from Andie. It looks so delicate and beautiful against the striking red!


I chose to wear my light-wash destroyed denim from J.Crew with my all-time favorite sandals, also from J.Crew.


Outfit Details:
Top: T.J. Maxx (similar, similar, similar)
Jeans: J.Crew (similar)
Shoes: J.Crew Factory (actual)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (actual, similar)
Sunnies: RayBan (actual)
Necklace: Etsy (similar)
Bracelet: J.Crew (similar)
Ring: J.Crew (similar)

Shop this post:
Have an awesome weekend!

E


instagram: @evaughtbot // @eandablog
tumblr: @classyinkansascity
pinterest: @evaughters
polyvore: @preppyinpinkem


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.