Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Emma: California Highlights

I've been vacationing in Southern California for as long as I can remember, and I try new things every time I come. Here are some of the highlights from my trip this summer! (All photos have been filtered using VSCO)




 This trip could not have been complete without a trip to Sprinkles Cupcakes.




I paid visits to three beautiful colleges: Pomona, University of San Diego, and University of California San Diego. These photos are both from USD—my favorite of the three schools.



The trip also couldn't have been complete without a trip to Disneyland. If you think I'm too old to be a die-hard Disney fan then, well... you're wrong.


My family drove down to Balboa Island and rented a Duffy Boat for my sister's birthday. This excursion became a new family favorite!




With all of the paddle-boarding hype recently, I just had to try it out for myself. The result? Let's just say I've deemed that it's a lot trendier than it is easy:)



After my vacation and summer-camp, I'm excited to get back into the swing of things with blogging! I hope you'll look forward to many more posts in the near future!

E


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.