Friday, July 17, 2015

Andie: Statement Piece

Statement Piece 








I recently got this adorable romper from Lulu's.com. As you can probably tell I love wearing rompers and can't stop buying them. When I saw this one on sale there was no question..I had to buy it. My statement necklace is from my Rocksbox this month. It adds so much to the outfit and of course some sparkle. I decided to throw on my Tory Burch Miller sandals and Rebecca Minoff mini mac bag and head out the door to the Nordstrom anniversary sale to kick off the weekend! 

Hope you all have a lovely rest of the week.
xoxo
-A  
Where to Buy: 
Mini M.A.C. Crossbody • Rebecca Minkoff • $130
Tory Burch Tory Burch Miller Patent Logo Thong Sandal, Sand • Tory Burch • $195
AQUA Romper - Botanical Print • Aqua • $46.80
West Coast Wardrobe West Coast Wardrobe Cross the Line Stripped Long Sleeve Romper in White/Navy • West Coast Wardrobe • $73

2 comments:

  1. Love the romper and the statement necklaces ! Looks awesome ! Love Bella from xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! Have a great day!
      xoxo Andie

      Delete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.