Thursday, July 2, 2015

Emma: Tennis Style


Whoever said exercise isn't fun must have never played tennis.



Tennis is my absolute favorite form of activity. I love to work up a good sweat while having FUN!


Because I insist on involving fashion into everything I do, exercise is no exception. Thanks to lululemon, I have no trouble feeling cute while actually looking not-so-cute.




This skirt and I are a match made in heaven. (Haha, match, get it?) The layers of ruffle on the back are so fun and add flair to any workout.


This racerback has been my absolute go-to for workouts lately. It goes with absolutely everything and is breathable! 


I don't know where I'd be without this water bottle. Honestly. It goes everywhere with me!
Looking for a cute water bottle? Check out this post!


Anytime is Tiffany time. I love wearing these earrings because they are so simple and gorgeous.


I got this bag as a bridesmaid gift and love using it to transport my racket and balls. The embroidery is the color of a tennis ball, so it's basically meant to be, right?

Outfit Details:
Top: lululemon (actual)
Skirt: lululemon (similar, similar)
Shoes: Nike (similar)
Earrings: Tiffany & Co. (actual but smaller)

Shop this post:
I hope this post inspires you to be active this summer! 

E








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.